Re: [new_distillers] "Z" Filter

  • janpam ooms
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2001
      Hello John,i have seen this new black plastic so called black magic super
      filter.I fully agree with you in regard to cost.it is over priced and still
      plastic,not glass as you suggest or 316 stainless.the alcohol will leach
      harmful elements into the alcohol and into our system.Anyone that uses
      plastic as a filter need their head examined.
      Well i had my say. Best Regards Jan.