TIG vs Silver Brazing - Flange

  • Jack Flash
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2003
      With respect to joining the flang to an 8 1/2 inch hole at the top of the keg:

      Some of the flanges are really a beautiful works of fine craftsmanship.  I want to do a nice job.  However I'm a better silver brazer than a TIG welder.

      What are some of you using to join the flange to the keg?

      Is Silver Brazing with 56/22/17/5 (silver/copper/brass/tin) food grade?

      Jack Flash