LalVin 1116 V 1118

  • Wil
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2003
      Has anyone tried both the Lalving 1116 and 1118 and if so what is
      your preference, im currently using the 1118, however on the down
      side I hear it tends to give more of a "card-boardy" flavor to the
      wash, on the upside, I hear it finishes out a little bit higher %
      ABV than the 1116, IM considering trying the 1116, would like any
      input from those who have tried both and what your preference is.

      Thanks,
      Wil