What do you think?

  • Stevensgang@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2000
      Tony! or Mark or Deb! Well if I run a 5 gal. still and a 5 gal. thumper
      could I fill them both two -thirds full and go for it?? Taking for
      granted I run this thru and then pour the results back into the thump
      refill the still with fresh mash and running it again. How much shine
      could I expect from say thirty gal. of fermented mash? Am I filling the
      thumper to full? This is all theoretical of course just round about
      answers will do! I really want to learn how to do this. The weather here
      is almost warm enough to start sprouting my corn for malt so I'm getting
      excited about the prospects of making a really good batch of shine. I
      really appreciate all you'ins trying to answer my questions Hope to hear
      from you soon Thanks a heap!!