A couple of more photos

  • timmur64
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
      I posted a few more pics of my setup if anyone would like to have a
      look. They're in the Files section in a folder called Timmur. The
      new photos show the still on its first run (stripping) and
      everything has been cleaned up a bit. I also bought a new digital
      thermometer. Enjoy!
    • nanosleep
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
        I have boiler envy!! Where did you find such a nice boiler?

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "timmur64" <timmur64@y...>
        wrote:
        > I posted a few more pics of my setup if anyone would like to have a
        > look. They're in the Files section in a folder called Timmur. The
        > new photos show the still on its first run (stripping) and
        > everything has been cleaned up a bit. I also bought a new digital
        > thermometer. Enjoy!
      • timmur64
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2003
          I have a friend who works in a dairy plant and that was something
          that they threw away! Can you imagine? It was trash. The entire
          setup is great because it breaks down. Clamps and gaskets for all of
          the connections. Very easy to clean and the boiler holds about 20
          Gallons (75 liters). I haven't worked up to that size yet, but once
          I'm more sure of myself, I'll use most of its capacity. Like I told
          Mike, I was lucky to have access to that stuff.
          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "nanosleep" <nanosleep@y...>