Re: [new_distillers] Re: My still is done..now the hard part...

  • Mike Nixon
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2003
      FirlaTin wrote:
      Subject: [new_distillers] Re: My still is done..now the hard part...

      Circuitry isn't my my forte, I'm trying to find a cheap motor controller to cut down on the heat.
      Thanks again,
      Jeff
      Jeff,
      Motor controllers will burn out if used to control high wattage heater elements.
      What you need to be looking for is a cheap burst fire controller designed for the job.
      Have a look at

      All the best,
      Mike N