RE: [new_distillers] Reflux Still Design 101

  • al lewis
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hi Tony/Elle. thank you for your message. No I couldnt find any 1 1/2"
      copper pipe for the outer of the condenser that is where the plastic
      pipe will be, just for the water jacket. Thank you for your interest and
      taking the time to mail me. Its moving along now, hope to get a picture
      in when its completed. thanks agein al/