Re: new photos

  • dark_taet
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 20, 2003
      I got my digital thermometer from Jaycar... Its REALLY good. Has a
      high low alarm, plus its got an extension cord, big read out...

      They have heaps of options. Check em out

      www.jaycar.com.au search on thermometer

      Matt
    • timmur64
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 20, 2003
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "dark_taet"
        <ndistillers@t...> wrote:
        > I got my digital thermometer from Jaycar... Its REALLY good. Has
        > high low alarm, plus its got an extension cord, big read out...
        >
        > They have heaps of options. Check em out
        >
        > www.jaycar.com.au search on thermometer
        >
        > Matt
        Thanks Matt. I'll check them out. Which one do you have?
      • Wil
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 20, 2003
          try this link also man. Miniature Digital thermometer
          http://electrical-contractor.net/The_Store/EX/TM3000CF.htm

          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "timmur64" <timmur64@y...>
          wrote:
          > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "dark_taet"
          > <ndistillers@t...> wrote:
          > > That is just beautiful....! I imagine a total pain in the ass
          > > opperate, unless of course you got a thing for ladders...?
          > >
          > > My wife recently commented that my unit is starting to look like
          > > something a mad scientist is about to throw away.. ;-)
          > >
          > > Is the packing the stuff from amphoria..?
          > Yeah the ladder thing sucks, but I hope to get a new thermometer
          > soon that will allow readings from the ground. Will also lower the
          > outlet valve slightly. The packing is the stuff on amphoria's
          site.
          > Structured mesh I think they call it. It was really easy to pack
          the
          > column. Anyone tell me where to get a good digital thermometer?
          The
          > real improvement will be when I figure out how to operate it!
        • Wil
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 20, 2003

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 21, 2003
              > Thanks Matt. I'll check them out. Which one do you have?

              I got the XC0224...