Re: new photos

  • timmur64
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 20, 2003
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "dark_taet"
      <ndistillers@t...> wrote:
      > That is just beautiful....! I imagine a total pain in the ass to
      > opperate, unless of course you got a thing for ladders...?
      >
      > My wife recently commented that my unit is starting to look like
      > something a mad scientist is about to throw away.. ;-)
      >
      > Is the packing the stuff from amphoria..?
      Yeah the ladder thing sucks, but I hope to get a new thermometer
      soon that will allow readings from the ground. Will also lower the
      outlet valve slightly. The packing is the stuff on amphoria's site.
      Structured mesh I think they call it. It was really easy to pack the
      column. Anyone tell me where to get a good digital thermometer? The
      real improvement will be when I figure out how to operate it!
    • dark_taet
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 20, 2003
        I got my digital thermometer from Jaycar... Its REALLY good. Has a
        high low alarm, plus its got an extension cord, big read out...

        They have heaps of options. Check em out

        www.jaycar.com.au search on thermometer

        Matt
      • timmur64
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 20, 2003
          <ndistillers@t...> wrote:
          > I got my digital thermometer from Jaycar... Its REALLY good. Has
          > high low alarm, plus its got an extension cord, big read out...
          >
          > They have heaps of options. Check em out
          >
          > www.jaycar.com.au search on thermometer
          >
          > Matt
          Thanks Matt. I'll check them out. Which one do you have?
        • Wil
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 20, 2003
            try this link also man. Miniature Digital thermometer
            http://electrical-contractor.net/The_Store/EX/TM3000CF.htm

            --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "timmur64" <timmur64@y...>

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 20, 2003

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 21, 2003
                > Thanks Matt. I'll check them out. Which one do you have?

                I got the XC0224...