Re: [new_distillers] Attn: Bokabob

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2003
      This cup is modified. I didn't have time and made a different detail for the condensate not to get back in the reflux column. Take a look at this picture DR3D.JPG:
      A question about the double reducer design...in the lower end of the
      condensor section there is a 1 1/4" cap...my question is....How is
      it attached?  Is it soldered upside down (open end down) onto the
      end of the condensor core (1" pipe)?  Not enough detail in the
      picture for the detailed parts of this design...I am building it and
      need a little guidance...thanks in advance.

      I can be wrong I must say
      Cheers, Alex...

      Do you Yahoo!?