Attn: Bokabob

  • noobtothis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2003
      A question about the double reducer design...in the lower end of the
      condensor section there is a 1 1/4" cap...my question is....How is
      it attached? Is it soldered upside down (open end down) onto the
      end of the condensor core (1" pipe)? Not enough detail in the
      picture for the detailed parts of this design...I am building it and
      need a little guidance...thanks in advance.
    • BOKAKOB
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2003
        This cup is modified. I didn't have time and made a different detail for the condensate not to get back in the reflux column. Take a look at this picture DR3D.JPG:
        A question about the double reducer design...in the lower end of the
        condensor section there is a 1 1/4" cap...my question is....How is
        it attached?  Is it soldered upside down (open end down) onto the
        end of the condensor core (1" pipe)?  Not enough detail in the
        picture for the detailed parts of this design...I am building it and
        need a little guidance...thanks in advance.

        I can be wrong I must say
        Cheers, Alex...

        Do you Yahoo!?