Re: malting questions

  • waljaco
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2003
      I think it would be worthwhile to add 10% crushed malted barley grain
      to provide the conversion enzymes. You could mash flaked rye grain
      (65C) with the malted barley, cool, add sugar and yeast at 24C. Pure
      rye whiskey means that the rye content is at least 51%.
      Wal
      -- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "raptillicus2"