Re: [new_distillers] temp of run off

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
      It really depends... If you are running your still with fully open valve then most likely it will be warm. If you output your spirit drop-by-drop and there is sufficient cooling then most likely it will be cool. I am not worried about distillate temperature I watch the cooling water temperature. It should not be hot, warm to the touch is OK.

      trailsendag <trailsendag@...> wrote:
      what is the temp of the run off comeing out of the column.

      I can be wrong I must say
      Cheers, Alex...

      Do you Yahoo!?