Re: How long will a Turbo sugar-wash last?

  • peter_vcb
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2003
      run it through the amazing still if youre worried, Johan primarily
      thought of this still as a stripping unit. i would recommend doing
      this anyway, stripping has many advantages, i now look at stripping
      practices as normal and consider not stripping a big disadvantage. it
      is more likely heads than tails in your spirit. the new turbos create
      few fusels and the amazing still apparently doesnt let many fusels
      through. im told you cannot make successful cuts with the amazing
      still. i have kept sugar washes for 2 months with no airlocks

      Peter

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Bourne" <bourne@v...>