Re: 5 gal. Buckets

  • peter_vcb
    Message 1 of 14 , May 27, 2003
      hi Spoliato
      even so, if you are redistilling it doesnt have to be foodgrade. i
      thought you already have a still and may be using this as solely as
      stipper. i was considering a galvanised bin for use outside or a
      copper central heating cylinder. a breeze would cool them better than
      a plastic bin. Gert sells them. i have gotten PP 25litre containers
      from diners and takeaways

      Peter

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "spoliatio" <spoliatio@y...>