Re: [new_distillers] Long live the Yeast!

  • Harley Daschund
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23 7:38 PM
      Actually,I am currently conducting an experiment related to your question
      ....I am re-useing the 'settlings' from a 75L turbo/sugar wash...adding
      increments of relatively high (weak) SG sugar/water back to the original
      yeast....looks good so far...cant be sure what the result is ,as far as
      'un-desirables',until I distill...wish me luck!!...:>)