new member

  • Kevin J. Fennessy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 14, 2001

    • Harley Daschund
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 9, 2003
        Hello....new to the list but I have a moderate level of distilling
        experience...looking forward to learning new 'techniques' etc and maybe
        providing an occasional bit of help....Harley...

      • eminicol
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 7, 2003
          Hello,
          I would like to find out about european manufacturers of home
          distilleris.
        • scott6733
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 10, 2008
            Hi Everyone
            I am obviously new to distilling, thats why I have joined. I have a
            15.5 gallon keg as my boiler. I will post some pics soon. I have done
            my first run and was very pleased. Had my first taste test last night,
            worked fine and no head ache in the morning, so I am ready to go again.
          • rye_junkie
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 10, 2008
              --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "scott6733" <scott@...> wrote:

              > Hi Everyone
              > I am obviously new to distilling, thats why I have joined. I have a
              > 15.5 gallon keg as my boiler. I will post some pics soon. I have done
              > my first run and was very pleased. Had my first taste test last night,
              > worked fine and no head ache in the morning, so I am ready to go again.

              Welcome to the group Scott. We are very glad to have you. Could you
              elaborate on your first recipe. Ie corn whiskey, sugar wash?
              Pot still or Reflux? Just makin conversation.

              Mason
            • Jesse
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 10, 2008
                --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "scott6733" <scott@...> wrote:

                > Hi Everyone
                > I am obviously new to distilling, thats why I have joined. I have a
                > 15.5 gallon keg as my boiler. I will post some pics soon. I have done
                > my first run and was very pleased. Had my first taste test last
                night,
                > worked fine and no head ache in the morning, so I am ready to go
                again.

                Welcome aboard,
                Glad to see you have joined. You have found the right spot for sure,
                If you you don't mind me asking what was your first recipe, This
                comming from a noob as well. I Don't have that many runs under my belt
                and I am always looking for that easy new recipe. Thanks scott and Glad
                to see ya here. IF ya Need anything just ask Uncle Jess
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 10, 2008
                  Hello Scott,

                  And Welcome aboard - this a great site with very knowledgable people.

                  Please feel free to review our links and Info base on the left in Links
                  or Database sections. Also if theres any topics you would like to see
                  that arnt covered, please ask - we'll be glad to answer and add them.

                  Vino es Veritas,
                  Jim.
                  Co-Moderator.

                  --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "scott6733" <scott@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Everyone
                  > I am obviously new to distilling, thats why I have joined. I have a
                  > 15.5 gallon keg as my boiler. I will post some pics soon. I have done
                  > my first run and was very pleased. Had my first taste test last
                  night,
                  > worked fine and no head ache in the morning, so I am ready to go
                  again.

                • Peter Osmanski
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 4, 2009
                    Howdy from North Carolina, USA!

                    signature:
                    Go Cubs!

                  • rye_junkie1
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 4, 2009
                      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Peter Osmanski <towntinker@...> wrote:

                      > Howdy from North Carolina, USA!
                      >

                      > signature:
                      > Go Cubs!

                      Well at least we got the whole Cubs fan thing out in the open.

                      Mason
                      Give this guy the old G-Dram right off the bat.