Re: [Distillers] how to unsuscribe

  • Jacques La Marr
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 12:25 PM
      Des,

      Wouldn't you think it better to balance the mercury bead on a prism which is
      then carefully placed (while rubbing tummy...right eye closed) on the tilted
      plate?

      Just makes more sense to me. Maybe someone could do the math.

      Mark

      Des wrote:

      > Finally the secret is out.
      > The 2001 model uses a clever system of balancing liquid mercury on a tilted
      > plate while rubbing your tummy with your left hand (very important) and the
      > right eye closed.
      >
      > Young Des
      > topkiwi

    • Des
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9 12:55 PM
        I must admit, that hadn't occured to me. I will get our technical
        department and the 'Easy Operations Section' to look at that. Come to
        think of it your suggestion would improve the look of the unit and may ever
        speed up manufacturing process.
        We will need to do considerable testing to see if the use of the left hand
        is still appropriate. We may have to do away with this step, or even
        modify it. Then we will have to 'see' how it effects the eye procedure.

        All suggestions are gatefully received.

        Young Des
        topkiwi