Re: [new_distillers] how to unsuscribe

  • Des
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2000
      Finally the secret is out. Actually the reason for this easy unsubscribe
      procedure is that we are about to manufacture the Craft-O-Matic here in New
      Zealand. The plan also involes buying up present world stocks and then
      control the market.
      The 2001 model uses a clever system of balancing liquid mercury on a tilted
      plate while rubbing your tummy with your left hand (very important) and the
      right eye closed.

      Thank you for the most helpful directions, you make a complicated process
      seem simple.

      Young Des
      topkiwi