RE: [new_distillers] Still Plans

  • William Coyne
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2003

      There are better ways of building a continuous-feed column.
      Tony

      Thanks, I will check it out.

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Mike Nixon
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2003
        William Coyne wrote:
        Subject: [new_distillers] Still Plans

        Have you seen these plans/page?  What do you think?

        http://running_on_alcohol.tripod.com/ethanolfuel/id2.html

        They look similar to the plans Quentin posted.
        Hi Bill,

        You might care to put that question to Keith Addison ( keith@... ).
        He will be able to give you some interesting insights on Mr Robert Warren, whom he's known for some years.

        Mike N

      • CornFed (Randy)
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2003
          you can also go to http://www.infoarchive.net/ and then choose
          the 'biofuels' group. Conduct a search for "Charles 803" and
          then "Robert Warren" there is plenty of discussion about that still
          design.

          That search function will also work very well with the distillers and
          new-distillers lists.

          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Nixon" <mike@s...> wrote:
          > William Coyne wrote:
          > Subject: [new_distillers] Still Plans
          >
          > Have you seen these plans/page? What do you think?
          >
          > http://running_on_alcohol.tripod.com/ethanolfuel/id2.html
          >
          > They look similar to the plans Quentin posted.
          > Hi Bill,
          >
          > You might care to put that question to Keith Addison ( keith@j... ).
          > He will be able to give you some interesting insights on Mr Robert
          Warren, whom he's known for some years.

          > Mike N
        • William Coyne