Re: [new_distillers] Re: Greetings from a Newbie

  • William Coyne
    Message 1 of 16 , May 4, 2003
      Thanks, I would be curious how much it costs.  I am probably not in a position to buy it right now though.  I am currently trying to get re-settled in the US.  If he still has it in the future though, who knows.

      Bill

      Brandon Lee <blueflame456@...> wrote:
      William-- i recently ran across a man who had constructe a s.s. still operation for fuel purposes-- he has a license to produce 10,000 gals. per year-- he is selling out his sheet metal business and this is part of it-- the unit  if i am not mistaken is about 300 gal. capacity-- it is professionally built and it fired with propane fuel--i am of no need of such but would be happy to inquire as to the asking price of this setup-- he has a large farm and used it to produce fuel for his tractors-among other things--
      your brother in the spirits
      Blueflame456

      Do you Yahoo!?