Re: [new_distillers] Re: Thanks Guys

  • Brian Rowe
    Message 1 of 23 , May 2, 2003
      I call my creations "Boot Licker"

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Jan Holten" <j.holten@...>
      To: <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 12:13 PM
      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] Re: Thanks Guys

      > brain_solenoid wrote:
      >
      > Actually, this is a neat thread..........giving names denotes pride in our
      work.
      > Anyone else have names that they use for their handcrafted home
      Distillery?

      > Yes; I call my booze 'Copperhead' -- it bites :-/ The attached
      label is my latest;
      > 'Kubanskaya', a flavored vodka.
      >

      > Jan.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • brain_solenoid
      Message 2 of 23 , May 3, 2003
        How do you attach files to these posts? I was trying to upload my
        label, but can't seem to find the selectable to allow me to do
        that........

        Thanks!
        BS
      • William Coyne
        Message 3 of 23 , May 3, 2003
          If you are using yahoo for email, look under subject for the "attach files" link.

          Let me know what email software you are using if your not writing from Yahoo's internet page.

          I am sending an attachment just to make sure I can do what I said.

          The attachment is nothing.

          Bill

          brain_solenoid <brain_solenoid@...> wrote:
          How do you attach files to these posts?  I was trying to upload my
          label, but can't seem to find the selectable to allow me to do
          that........

          Thanks!
          BS

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • spoliatio
          Message 4 of 23 , May 4, 2003
            Hi Brian
            If you use Outlook Express for your " normal " mail just attach your
            picture in the usual way, subject, Thanks Guys, and address the post
            to new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
            Look forward to seeing your label.
            Spoliatio

            --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "brain_solenoid"