Re: [new_distillers] Re: Thanks Guys

  • Jan Holten
    Message 1 of 23 , May 2, 2003
      brain_solenoid wrote:

      Actually, this is a neat thread..........giving names denotes pride in our work.
      Anyone else have names that they use for their handcrafted home Distillery?

      Yes; I call my booze 'Copperhead' -- it bites :-/ The attached label is my latest;
      'Kubanskaya', a flavored vodka.

      Jan.
    • Brian Rowe
      Message 2 of 23 , May 2, 2003
        I call my creations "Boot Licker"

        > Actually, this is a neat thread..........giving names denotes pride in our
        work.
        > Anyone else have names that they use for their handcrafted home
        Distillery?

        > Yes; I call my booze 'Copperhead' -- it bites :-/ The attached
        label is my latest;
        > 'Kubanskaya', a flavored vodka.
        >

        > Jan.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • brain_solenoid
        Message 3 of 23 , May 3, 2003
          How do you attach files to these posts? I was trying to upload my
          label, but can't seem to find the selectable to allow me to do
          that........

          Thanks!
          BS
        • William Coyne
          Message 4 of 23 , May 3, 2003
            If you are using yahoo for email, look under subject for the "attach files" link.

            Let me know what email software you are using if your not writing from Yahoo's internet page.

            I am sending an attachment just to make sure I can do what I said.

            The attachment is nothing.

            Bill

            brain_solenoid <brain_solenoid@...> wrote:
            How do you attach files to these posts?  I was trying to upload my
            label, but can't seem to find the selectable to allow me to do
            that........

            Thanks!
            BS

            Do you Yahoo!?
          • spoliatio
            Message 5 of 23 , May 4, 2003
              Hi Brian
              If you use Outlook Express for your " normal " mail just attach your
              picture in the usual way, subject, Thanks Guys, and address the post
              to new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
              Look forward to seeing your label.
              Spoliatio

              --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "brain_solenoid"