Re: Thanks Guys

  • Chris Alexander
    Message 1 of 23 , May 2, 2003
      Nobody has chased me down yet for using Regocijo de Burro. For you
      english speakers, it translates as Donkey's Delight, named for the
      famous Burro de la Roqueta, an alchoholic donkey who for twenty years
      earned a living for his owner chugging beers for tourists.

      cheers.............................................Gringo Chris
    • brain_solenoid
      Message 2 of 23 , May 2, 2003
        > .............Donkey's Delight, named for the
        > famous Burro de la Roqueta, an alchoholic donkey who for twenty
        > years earned a living for his owner chugging beers for tourists.

        Hahahahaha! I love it! A beer chuggin' donkey......sure beats the
        dog I had that would lap up all the spilled beer at parties.

        I guess you could say he made an "ass" of himself! Oh, man, I
        couldn't resist!

        Actually, this is a neat thread..........giving names denotes pride
        in our work.
        Anyone else have names that they use for their handcrafted home
        Distillery?

        Regards,
        BS
      • Jan Holten
        Message 3 of 23 , May 2, 2003
          brain_solenoid wrote:

          Actually, this is a neat thread..........giving names denotes pride in our work.
          Anyone else have names that they use for their handcrafted home Distillery?

          Yes; I call my booze 'Copperhead' -- it bites :-/ The attached label is my latest;
          'Kubanskaya', a flavored vodka.

          Jan.
        • Brian Rowe
          Message 4 of 23 , May 2, 2003
            I call my creations "Boot Licker"

            > Actually, this is a neat thread..........giving names denotes pride in our
            work.
            > Anyone else have names that they use for their handcrafted home
            Distillery?

            > Yes; I call my booze 'Copperhead' -- it bites :-/ The attached
            label is my latest;
            > 'Kubanskaya', a flavored vodka.
            >

            > Jan.
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • brain_solenoid
            Message 5 of 23 , May 3, 2003
              How do you attach files to these posts? I was trying to upload my
              label, but can't seem to find the selectable to allow me to do
              that........

              Thanks!
              BS
            • William Coyne
              Message 6 of 23 , May 3, 2003
                If you are using yahoo for email, look under subject for the "attach files" link.

                Let me know what email software you are using if your not writing from Yahoo's internet page.

                I am sending an attachment just to make sure I can do what I said.

                The attachment is nothing.

                Bill

                brain_solenoid <brain_solenoid@...> wrote:
                How do you attach files to these posts?  I was trying to upload my
                label, but can't seem to find the selectable to allow me to do
                that........

                Thanks!
                BS

                Do you Yahoo!?
              • spoliatio
                Message 7 of 23 , May 4, 2003
                  Hi Brian
                  If you use Outlook Express for your " normal " mail just attach your
                  picture in the usual way, subject, Thanks Guys, and address the post
                  to new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
                  Look forward to seeing your label.
                  Spoliatio

                  --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "brain_solenoid"