Re: [new_distillers] Re: Thanks Guys

  • William Coyne
    Message 1 of 23 , May 1, 2003

        The attorney asked how much we had invested and
      could I show reciepts for it for a possible name buy-out (I
      couldn't).  I was asked to swag a number and they'ld cut a check, but
      my pride wouldn't allow me to do it since I felt we were right and
      it's the principle, right?

      If your happy, you did the right thing.  What was the name they wanted?

      Bill

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • confederaterebel@aol.com
      Message 2 of 23 , May 1, 2003
        I know the names get old after awhile but my personal favorite is what the old timers called "squirrel liquer".  Ya drink enough "shine" and ya drop yer gun and climb the tree and get the squirrel with yer bare hands........lmao. I don't believe this is a copyright but check first.
      • Chris Alexander
        Message 3 of 23 , May 2, 2003
          Nobody has chased me down yet for using Regocijo de Burro. For you
          english speakers, it translates as Donkey's Delight, named for the
          famous Burro de la Roqueta, an alchoholic donkey who for twenty years
          earned a living for his owner chugging beers for tourists.

          cheers.............................................Gringo Chris
        • brain_solenoid
          Message 4 of 23 , May 2, 2003
            > .............Donkey's Delight, named for the
            > famous Burro de la Roqueta, an alchoholic donkey who for twenty
            > years earned a living for his owner chugging beers for tourists.

            Hahahahaha! I love it! A beer chuggin' donkey......sure beats the
            dog I had that would lap up all the spilled beer at parties.

            I guess you could say he made an "ass" of himself! Oh, man, I
            couldn't resist!

            Actually, this is a neat thread..........giving names denotes pride
            in our work.
            Anyone else have names that they use for their handcrafted home
            Distillery?

            Regards,
            BS
          • Jan Holten
            Message 5 of 23 , May 2, 2003
              brain_solenoid wrote:

              Actually, this is a neat thread..........giving names denotes pride in our work.
              Anyone else have names that they use for their handcrafted home Distillery?

              Yes; I call my booze 'Copperhead' -- it bites :-/ The attached label is my latest;
              'Kubanskaya', a flavored vodka.

              Jan.
            • Brian Rowe
              Message 6 of 23 , May 2, 2003
                I call my creations "Boot Licker"

                > Actually, this is a neat thread..........giving names denotes pride in our
                work.
                > Anyone else have names that they use for their handcrafted home
                Distillery?

                > Yes; I call my booze 'Copperhead' -- it bites :-/ The attached
                label is my latest;
                > 'Kubanskaya', a flavored vodka.
                >

                > Jan.
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              • brain_solenoid
                Message 7 of 23 , May 3, 2003
                  How do you attach files to these posts? I was trying to upload my
                  label, but can't seem to find the selectable to allow me to do
                  that........

                  Thanks!
                  BS
                • William Coyne
                  Message 8 of 23 , May 3, 2003
                    If you are using yahoo for email, look under subject for the "attach files" link.

                    Let me know what email software you are using if your not writing from Yahoo's internet page.

                    I am sending an attachment just to make sure I can do what I said.

                    The attachment is nothing.

                    Bill

                    brain_solenoid <brain_solenoid@...> wrote:
                    How do you attach files to these posts?  I was trying to upload my
                    label, but can't seem to find the selectable to allow me to do
                    that........

                    Thanks!
                    BS

                    Do you Yahoo!?
                  • spoliatio
                    Message 9 of 23 , May 4, 2003
                      Hi Brian
                      If you use Outlook Express for your " normal " mail just attach your
                      picture in the usual way, subject, Thanks Guys, and address the post
                      to new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
                      Look forward to seeing your label.
                      Spoliatio

                      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "brain_solenoid"