Re: [new_distillers] Thanks Guys

  • William Coyne
    Message 1 of 23 , May 1, 2003
      Thanks,

      LOL
      Good luck with your enterprise Bill ... but for goodness sake, don't call it
      "Harrod's Vodka"
      Mike N

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • William Coyne
      Message 2 of 23 , May 1, 2003

          The attorney asked how much we had invested and
        could I show reciepts for it for a possible name buy-out (I
        couldn't).  I was asked to swag a number and they'ld cut a check, but
        my pride wouldn't allow me to do it since I felt we were right and
        it's the principle, right?

        If your happy, you did the right thing.  What was the name they wanted?

        Bill

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • confederaterebel@aol.com
        Message 3 of 23 , May 1, 2003
          I know the names get old after awhile but my personal favorite is what the old timers called "squirrel liquer".  Ya drink enough "shine" and ya drop yer gun and climb the tree and get the squirrel with yer bare hands........lmao. I don't believe this is a copyright but check first.
        • Chris Alexander
          Message 4 of 23 , May 2, 2003
            Nobody has chased me down yet for using Regocijo de Burro. For you
            english speakers, it translates as Donkey's Delight, named for the
            famous Burro de la Roqueta, an alchoholic donkey who for twenty years
            earned a living for his owner chugging beers for tourists.

            cheers.............................................Gringo Chris
          • brain_solenoid
            Message 5 of 23 , May 2, 2003
              > .............Donkey's Delight, named for the
              > famous Burro de la Roqueta, an alchoholic donkey who for twenty
              > years earned a living for his owner chugging beers for tourists.

              Hahahahaha! I love it! A beer chuggin' donkey......sure beats the
              dog I had that would lap up all the spilled beer at parties.

              I guess you could say he made an "ass" of himself! Oh, man, I
              couldn't resist!

              Actually, this is a neat thread..........giving names denotes pride
              in our work.
              Anyone else have names that they use for their handcrafted home
              Distillery?

              Regards,
              BS
            • Jan Holten
              Message 6 of 23 , May 2, 2003
                brain_solenoid wrote:

                Actually, this is a neat thread..........giving names denotes pride in our work.
                Anyone else have names that they use for their handcrafted home Distillery?

                Yes; I call my booze 'Copperhead' -- it bites :-/ The attached label is my latest;
                'Kubanskaya', a flavored vodka.

                Jan.
              • Brian Rowe
                Message 7 of 23 , May 2, 2003
                  I call my creations "Boot Licker"

                  > Actually, this is a neat thread..........giving names denotes pride in our
                  work.
                  > Anyone else have names that they use for their handcrafted home
                  Distillery?

                  > Yes; I call my booze 'Copperhead' -- it bites :-/ The attached
                  label is my latest;
                  > 'Kubanskaya', a flavored vodka.
                  >

                  > Jan.
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                • brain_solenoid
                  Message 8 of 23 , May 3, 2003
                    How do you attach files to these posts? I was trying to upload my
                    label, but can't seem to find the selectable to allow me to do
                    that........

                    Thanks!
                    BS
                  • William Coyne
                    Message 9 of 23 , May 3, 2003
                      If you are using yahoo for email, look under subject for the "attach files" link.

                      Let me know what email software you are using if your not writing from Yahoo's internet page.

                      I am sending an attachment just to make sure I can do what I said.

                      The attachment is nothing.

                      Bill

                      brain_solenoid <brain_solenoid@...> wrote:
                      How do you attach files to these posts?  I was trying to upload my
                      label, but can't seem to find the selectable to allow me to do
                      that........

                      Thanks!
                      BS

                      Do you Yahoo!?
                    • spoliatio
                      Message 10 of 23 , May 4, 2003
                        Hi Brian
                        If you use Outlook Express for your " normal " mail just attach your
                        picture in the usual way, subject, Thanks Guys, and address the post
                        to new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
                        Look forward to seeing your label.
                        Spoliatio

                        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "brain_solenoid"