how to unsuscribe

  • Jacques La Marr
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 7:36 AM
      In the past, some have asked how to unsubscribe from this group. I don't
      know why they would ever want to; they must have square mouths or
      something.

      None-the-less, I feel it necessary to divulge the secret (no longer)
      method for fool-proof (or is that proof of a fool) unsubbing.

      Mark

      How To Unsubscribe

      To unsubscribe from this service you must first purchase a Craft-O-Matic

      Adjustable Subscription Cancellation Unit. The unit can be obtained
      from
      most hardware stores and dental clinics. Be sure to obtain the proper
      permits to operate the unit from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and
      the
      Food and Drug Administration in Washington D.C. USA.

      Be sure to carefully unpack the kit and place each component in its
      accompanying mesh safety bag. Mount the Pershing DF4 mesinator on top
      of
      the perforated Gerring Mach 77 refibulator and attach them using the
      eight-millimeter torque fork. Be sure that the refibulator is mounted
      at a
      66 degree angle and properly dispersed so that it is flush with the
      curved
      section of the Pyrex thistle tube. Place the four sections of the
      triangular separation gear into the posture cylinder and lock them into
      place using the band aid adhesive strip. Insert the wiggling pin into
      the
      wobbling hole, making sure that it seated correctly. Place the D cell
      battery and the eleven 9 volt batteries in the power chamber.

      The device should be calibrated before operation using the optional
      digital
      corkscrew accessory pack prior to operation. Insert the digital
      corkscrew
      through the electronic combustion service chamber using caution not to
      touch
      the reinforced tungsten igniter control module and quickly turn the
      inverter
      drive to 28.6 degrees. Turn the Craft-O-Matic Adjustable Subscription
      Cancellation Unit upside down and hit the bottom plate with a 48-ounce
      ball-peen hammer while shaking the unit vigorously. Force open the door
      the incineration valve compartment and set the pressure gauge to 719
      psi.
      Close the door and seal it shut with duct tape. The unit should now be
      properly calibrated and ready to use.

      Before activating the Craft-O-Matic Adjustable Subscription Cancellation

      Unit, you must first elevate it to a height of 229 feet above sea level
      insure that the unit receives the proper oxygen level and barometric
      pressure. Point the aerial to 17 degrees north by northeast to within
      the
      parameters of the Telstar GS-2 weather satellite and apply pressure to
      the
      wing shaft on the southern most section of the modular accelerator.
      Using
      the special ratchet adapter supplied with the unit, rotate the heater
      core
      to the "on" position.

      The "on" position has been obtained when the green light begins to
      flash,
      signifying that the red light is about to go off. Once the red light is

      off, flip the toggle switch labeled "ON/OFF" to the "ON" position and
      count
      to 47 before logging on to the system.

      Logon using your username and password and wait for the prompt. Once
      prompted you must check the box with the appropriate action you wish to
      take
      and then press the pressure release button and turn off the compressor
      while
      turning the hand crank at 231 meters per minute. Next, press control,
      alt,
      delete, caps lock, shift, number lock, escape and tab simultaneously.
      Press
      enter.

      You will have one second to complete the procedure. If you fail to
      respond
      in the time limit allowed, simply purchase a new Craft-O-Matic
      Adjustable
      Subscription Cancellation Unit and start from the beginning.

      Please remember that this is the only way we will accept for you to
      unsubscribe from this service. We have made every attempt to simplify
      the
      procedure for your convenience. Failure to comply with the unsubscribe
      policy will result in immediate termination of your subscription so
      please
      follow the above directions closely.
    • Des
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9 12:23 PM
        Finally the secret is out. Actually the reason for this easy unsubscribe
        procedure is that we are about to manufacture the Craft-O-Matic here in New
        Zealand. The plan also involes buying up present world stocks and then
        control the market.
        The 2001 model uses a clever system of balancing liquid mercury on a tilted
        plate while rubbing your tummy with your left hand (very important) and the
        right eye closed.

        Thank you for the most helpful directions, you make a complicated process
        seem simple.

        Young Des
        topkiwi