Trimming replies - MODERATORS message

  • Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2003
      Guys,

      When replying to previous posts, could you please take a little time to delete out any of the original message that isnt really needed.

      Its OK for those of us who recieve these messages as individual posts, because we usually just hit "delete" after reading those top few lines, but please take pity on those who recieve this as a "digest" - eg 25 messages posted together. They have to scroll their way down past all that repeated stuff, time and time again - doesnt make much fun for them. Its also just needlessly bloats the size of the emails too.

      I've found the simplest way to delete the remainder of the message is just to select it with the mouse, and then push the "delete" button - nothing too complicated for even those new to emailing.

      thanks,

      Tony