Winmail.dat

  • Greg Denehy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2003

      My apologies for send that Microsoft crap.  Apparently Outlook sends it if you select rich-text format.  That’s where my attachments were disappearing to.   It is a perfectly innocuous file, but it is good to be cautious.  It should be fixed now.  If this is not so, (it should not be on this message), can you please tell me so.

      Thanks.

      Greg

        Veni    Vedi    Velcro

      I came.  I saw.  I got stuck.

    • Harley Daschund
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2003
        No file attached Greg...no appologies necessary either....most of the folks
        here are 'learned' enough to know not to open any attachment that they havnt
        requested....:>)...I learned that back in the BBS days..(pre-Internet)