RE: [new_distillers] Miraculous Plastic Still

  • Harley Daschund
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 5, 2003
      After a second look at the post I am replying to,the file is attached...it
      was NOT attached to your previous posts...:>)

    • Harley Daschund
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 5, 2003
        Yes,they work here also...after they were included...neither one was
        included/attached to the ORIGINAL post,which was the one I replied to...:>)

      • Greg Denehy
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 5, 2003
          Hmm. Maybe I did just forget. I' was pretty sure tho...
          I think it actually come up as a funny icon instead of the attatched one
          tho.

          Yes,they work here also...after they were included...neither one was
          included/attached to the ORIGINAL post,which was the one I replied
          to...:>)

          >From: "Robert N" <dinks_c@...>
          >To: <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: RE: [new_distillers] Miraculous Plastic Still
          >Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:41:41 +1000
          >
          >Greg the link and the adobe file that you attached works for me. XP Pro
          >windoz & Outlook XP.
          >
          >Yours in Spirit
          >

          >Robert

        • spoliatio
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 6, 2003
            Harley Daschund
            You are dead right ..... originally there was just a .dat file
            which could prove disruptive. I wonder how Greg writes his mail
            because somehow or other these include spurious files.
            Cheers
            Spoliatio
            --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harley Daschund"

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 6, 2003
              Thanks...I was beginning to think I had 'lost it'...I AM 'loosing it' slowly
              but still fighting it off...:>)