RE: [new_distillers] Miraculous Plastic Still

  • Robert N
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 5, 2003

      Greg the link and the adobe file that you attached works for me. XP Pro windoz & Outlook XP.

      Yours in Spirit

      Robert

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 5, 2003
        The 'link' works if you 'cut and paste' as the %s are missing...the only
        attachment I have seen is the same one that is attached to all your
        posts....

      • Harley Daschund
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 5, 2003
          After a second look at the post I am replying to,the file is attached...it
          was NOT attached to your previous posts...:>)

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 5, 2003
            Yes,they work here also...after they were included...neither one was
            included/attached to the ORIGINAL post,which was the one I replied to...:>)

          • Greg Denehy
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 5, 2003
              Hmm. Maybe I did just forget. I' was pretty sure tho...
              I think it actually come up as a funny icon instead of the attatched one
              tho.

              Yes,they work here also...after they were included...neither one was
              included/attached to the ORIGINAL post,which was the one I replied
              to...:>)

              >From: "Robert N" <dinks_c@...>
              >To: <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: RE: [new_distillers] Miraculous Plastic Still
              >Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:41:41 +1000
              >
              >Greg the link and the adobe file that you attached works for me. XP Pro
              >windoz & Outlook XP.
              >
              >Yours in Spirit
              >

              >Robert

            • spoliatio
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 6, 2003
                Harley Daschund
                You are dead right ..... originally there was just a .dat file
                which could prove disruptive. I wonder how Greg writes his mail
                because somehow or other these include spurious files.
                Cheers
                Spoliatio
                --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harley Daschund"

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 6, 2003
                  Thanks...I was beginning to think I had 'lost it'...I AM 'loosing it' slowly
                  but still fighting it off...:>)