Miraculous Plastic Still

  • Greg Denehy
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 5, 2003
      Hi all,
      At long last, here is the preliminary brochure for the plastic still. For
      those just interested in information, I apologise about the sales talk, but
      the info is in there too. For everyone else, enjoy!

      Greg

      **********************
      Veni Vedi Velcro
      I came. I saw. I got stuck.
      **********************
    • Harley Daschund
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 5, 2003
        ...Where is it?...:>(

        >From: "Greg Denehy" <greg@...>
        >To: <distillers@yahoogroups.com>, <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [new_distillers] Miraculous Plastic Still
        >Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 21:22:35 +1000
        >
        >Hi all,
        >At long last, here is the preliminary brochure for the plastic still. For
        >those just interested in information, I apologise about the sales talk, but
        >the info is in there too. For everyone else, enjoy!
        >
        >Greg
        >

        >**********************
        > Veni Vedi Velcro
        >I came. I saw. I got stuck.
        >**********************
        >

        ><< winmail.dat >>

      • Greg Denehy
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 5, 2003

          No attatchment??  Bloody hell this is crap!

          I sent it as a link as well. Just in case you didn’t get it:

          http://www.morningtonweb.com/The miraculous polypipe still.pdf

          Hope that helps!

          P.S.  I attached the pdf again as a test. Can you tell me if it is there or not?

          Thanks.

          Greg

          >At long last, here is the preliminary brochure for the plastic still.  For
          >those just interested in information, I apologise about the sales talk, but
          >the info is in there too.  For everyone else, enjoy!
          >
          >Greg
          >

          >**********************
          >   Veni    Vedi    Velcro
          >I came.  I saw.  I got stuck.
          >**********************
          >

          ><< winmail.dat >>

        • Robert N
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 5, 2003

            Greg the link and the adobe file that you attached works for me. XP Pro windoz & Outlook XP.

            Yours in Spirit

            Robert

            >At long last, here is the preliminary brochure for the plastic still.  For
            >those just interested in information, I apologise about the sales talk, but
            >the info is in there too.  For everyone else, enjoy!
            >
            >Greg
            >

            >**********************
            >   Veni    Vedi    Velcro
            >I came.  I saw.  I got stuck.
            >**********************
            >

            ><< winmail.dat >>

          • Harley Daschund
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 5, 2003
              The 'link' works if you 'cut and paste' as the %s are missing...the only
              attachment I have seen is the same one that is attached to all your
              posts....

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 5, 2003
                After a second look at the post I am replying to,the file is attached...it
                was NOT attached to your previous posts...:>)

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 5, 2003
                  Yes,they work here also...after they were included...neither one was
                  included/attached to the ORIGINAL post,which was the one I replied to...:>)

                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 5, 2003
                    Hmm. Maybe I did just forget. I' was pretty sure tho...
                    I think it actually come up as a funny icon instead of the attatched one
                    tho.

                    Yes,they work here also...after they were included...neither one was
                    included/attached to the ORIGINAL post,which was the one I replied
                    to...:>)

                    >From: "Robert N" <dinks_c@...>
                    >To: <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
                    >Subject: RE: [new_distillers] Miraculous Plastic Still
                    >Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:41:41 +1000
                    >
                    >Greg the link and the adobe file that you attached works for me. XP Pro
                    >windoz & Outlook XP.
                    >
                    >Yours in Spirit
                    >

                    >Robert

                  • spoliatio
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 6, 2003
                      Harley Daschund
                      You are dead right ..... originally there was just a .dat file
                      which could prove disruptive. I wonder how Greg writes his mail
                      because somehow or other these include spurious files.
                      Cheers
                      Spoliatio
                      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Harley Daschund"

                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 6, 2003
                        Thanks...I was beginning to think I had 'lost it'...I AM 'loosing it' slowly
                        but still fighting it off...:>)