questions, questions...

  • inlovewithgreta
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      has anyone got a good, solid recipe for a peach brandy? i've got a
      friend that gives me bottles for free, and i told him i'd cook up
      something that he'd enjoy in return. the decision: peach brandy.
      doesn't matter to me if it's a pot still or reflux recipe...i'll make
      it work. i seem to be blessed with making things work lately! help
      before my luck runs out, my still starts leaking, and i blow up the
      house. :)