Say what?!!

  • Stevensgang@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2000
      Tony! I don't understand how you could use water in the thumper.
      Fox-Fire book says to use mash in the thump on the first run then saving
      it cleaning out everything and putting that first run into the thumper
      refilling the still with mash and running it a second time. this time
      you should have good smooth shine. Which makes more sense to me.
      Anybody?!!!!!