RE: [new_distillers] Plastic Still and bakers yeast

  • Greg Denehy
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 5:47 AM

      Ok,  Doesn’t my hydrometer measure volume basis?

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 2:41 PM
        I do not know what your hydrometer looks like.
        But what does the manual say?

        I have several aerometers and with them I can measure the density up
        to an accuracy of 0,001 gram/litre (at 20 °C)
        With a conversion table (if added it just to the FILES) you can see
        the realtion between density and % alcohol by volume.

        greetings

        Moutwijn

        accuracy they use--- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Greg
        Denehy" <greg@t...> wrote:
        > Ok, Doesn't my hydrometer measure volume basis?

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=1
        705

        041694:HM/A=1513703/R=0/*http:/www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_0
        6F/