Plastic Still

  • Greg Denehy
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2003
      Hi there,
      You may have been watching threads about my plastic still.
      Here are some preliminary pics.

      It will cost about $AUS100 + boiler + thermometer to make or buy.
      It is portable, simple and produces rock solid performance at 95%+

      If you are interested in more details, email me...

      Greg

      **********************
      Veni Vedi Velcro
      I came. I saw. I got stuck.
      **********************
    • Darryl Ward
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2003
        Yes I am interested in hearing more.... but I did not receive the pics.

        I have pics of my plastic still, but I will not post any as I alreday have
        done so.

        Cheers

        Darryl

        > You may have been watching threads about my plastic still.
        > Here are some preliminary pics.
        >
        > It will cost about $AUS100 + boiler + thermometer to make or buy.
        > It is portable, simple and produces rock solid performance at 95%+
        >
        > If you are interested in more details, email me...
        >
        > Greg

      • Greg Denehy
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7 12:56 AM

          Just checking that you got the details for my plastic still.

          You can get them at http://www.morningtonweb.com/The miraculous polypipe still.pdf

          Let me know what you think.

          Greg