Re: JD barel chips...

  • inlovewithgreta
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2003
      traded for? man, i wish that was it. you know how congress
      works...they just kind of pushed it over the side of the table and
      let the janitorial guys sweep it up, i guarantee you. just like gas
      taxes - too much money there to get rid of it. and hey, it gives the
      BATF guys jobs - they can keep looking for us in their spare time,
      and we can keep hoping that we're smarter than they are. (knock on
      wood). :)

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, chic matthews <notchic@y...>