Re: DIY Temperature Sensing

  • spoliatio
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27 11:40 AM
      Hi Steve
      That looks a great idea. I already have a 271-110A and have been
      playing around with it today with a view to using it in a 2" column.
      Your conversion table is very useful and I am going to to expand the
      readings around 75 / 95 C where they will be most useful to me.
      Have you made up a probe for it yet ? ...... low thermal mass,
      liquid proof, etc. etc.
      Cheers
      Spoliatio

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Spence" <sspence@g...>