Everybody!!

  • Stevensgang@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2000
      Hi! Tony I've just been really busy so I've not had the time to make
      contact. But, I have been reading all the postings . And am pleased that
      Deb has cleared up alot about the thump keg! I haven't had a chance to
      put my still together for awhile but I do think I will add the thumper
      to my operation. I was wondering does Deb use a thermometer in her
      system? And did I read it right you only put a small amount Of mash
      into the thump/ And then clean out the still and the thumper [after
      running it thru of course] Add the results of the first run back into
      the empty thumper and then once again fill the still with fresh mash and
      running this through? Could somebody tell the procedure very simply from
      step one to the finish using the thump keg style still?Thanks a heap!!