Re: [new_distillers] Re Recipe file

  • K & J
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2003

      Glenn,

      please do post them I for one would be keen to look at them

      Cheers
      Ken Mc

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2003
        > Ive been going throught the archives collecting recipes. Would you
        > like me to put all the recipes I have collected in the file when Im
        > off work next week.

        Glenn - If they've already been posted in the public forum, then there shouldnt be any problems. Our archives can be searched by anyone.

        The only exception would be where someone wanted to correct an error, or had an improved technique they wanted to update it with. I'm sure that in those cases they'd contact you.

        Tony
      • Robert N
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2003

          Glenn I am sure that people will not mind in the least. If they do mind, or they have an updated version then they can post it to the site and then ask you to remove the old version. Either way it would be good to see the original version and then hear from the originator or the recipe on how they have improved it, because some of us maybe using the old version.

          Yours in Spirit

          Robert