Re: [new_distillers] Question for Reima or on Reima's still ...

  • Bob Bourne
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
      Thanks Reima. BB.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Reima" <morningmist@...>
      To: <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 10:09 AM
      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] Question for Reima or on Reima's still ...

      Hello Bob, They are LN Incoloy elements. Type RHM 12 (1,2kW 240V)
      LN Products P/L Melb.Aust. Phone: 03 9427 7066 But any el-supplier like
      Lawrence Hanson
      has them. Also get 1" bsp socket and file the end of socket to same rounded
      shape as the
      barrel, run a 1" holesaw through where you want the element and
      silver-solder the socket on.
      PS.
      Try the element first in hole, if need be use a round file and remove a bit
      on opposite sides,
      then position socket smack in the middle.
      Reima