Re: [new_distillers] Question for Reima or on Reima's still ...

  • Reima
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3 3:09 PM
      Hello Bob, They are LN Incoloy elements. Type RHM 12 (1,2kW 240V)
      LN Products P/L Melb.Aust. Phone: 03 9427 7066 But any el-supplier like Lawrence Hanson
      has them. Also get 1" bsp socket and file the end of socket to same rounded shape as the
      barrel, run a 1" holesaw through where you want the element and silver-solder the socket on.
      PS.
      Try the element first in hole, if need be use a round file and remove a bit on opposite sides,
      then position socket smack in the middle.
      Reima
        Can anyone tell me the types of electrical elements that went into Reima's
        still, into the beer keg? My guess is that they must go in through the
        holes
        made - they'd have to be long and narrow?

        And also on the electrical equipment sources and costs.

        Bob Bourne.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor