Re: Recipe folders

  • CornFed (Randy) <cornfed15@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2003
      the yahoo groups search funtion is inadequate at best. However.
      All of the messages on the new distillers and distillers (and a few
      others) are archived at http://nnytech.net/~archive2/ this webpage.
      Choose the group that you want to search on the list on the left and
      then type in your search question. If you are looking for alchohol
      recipes in general, I would suggest searching the distillers group
      first then this one and do a simple search for "waljaco" without the
      quotes. That should keep you reading for a while.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Robert N" <dinks_c@y...>

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
        the new archive list doesnt seem to be working right. try the old
        archive list until he gets it working again.
        http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?list=distillers

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "CornFed (Randy)