Re: [new_distillers] beer keg cleaning

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2003

      you betcha!!! stop skimmin' on labor! do it RIGHT

       Bob Bourne <bourne@...> wrote:

      I'm looking for the simplest way to use a 45 litre beer keg as a boiler -
      without cutting holes in it and using gas under it.

      Reima's Still (Distillers Files - Photos - attachment).

      My question is: Are there any problems cleaning it, filling it, emptying it
      etc.

      Bob Bourne.

      > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=Keg fitting.jpg

      I can be wrong I must say.
      Cheers, Alex...

      Do you Yahoo!?