RE: [new_distillers] recipes for new member

  • Robert N
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2003

      Hi Glenn welcome to the newsgroup, have you tried the associated web site for this and the distillers newsgroup www.homedistiller.org have a read through that little baby. You will have many more questions after reading it, although you WILL learn heaps from the read. It is available to download the site, which makes it easy for the guys/girls that have a dialup connection.

      If you have already read the web site, would you be more specific, what type of still (pot or reflux column) are you going to use and what product are you wishing to make, scotch, rum, gin etc.

      As to the 17yr old, well give he/she a year and they will really want to get into your hobby as well, even if it is to drink the end product.

      Yours in Spirit

      Robert