RE: [new_distillers] A IE 6.0 patch

  • Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2003
      Dont blame THART either - that Klez virus uses a false "from" name when sending itself around. Its been sent by someone else, who has both THart & our email address in the same address book.

      Standard disclaimer applies - dont open any attachments that you don't need, arent specifically mentioned (eg .. I've attached a photo of my still..), or you dont know the source of. You shouldnt be using the internet either if you dont have an up-to-date virus program (and regularly update it every week or two)

      Tony