RE: [new_distillers] Re: Wash Quite Hot

  • Robert N
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2003

      The most popular types of turbo sold here in Brisbane are the still spirits range and the alcotec range.  In the Still Spirits range I personally prefer the turbo extra to the temperature tolerant. In the alcotec I do like the 24hr variety. As to the “normal” type, well I’ve not noticed it on the shelves of the various home brew stores that I frequent. Of late I have been adding a couple of extra kilo’s of sugar to the ferment a day after the yeast has taken off and really started consuming the initial amount of sugar. It makes up for what I miss out on because of a stuck ferment at the end of the run.

      Yours in Spirit!

      Robert