Wow!

  • Stevensgang@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2000
      That was fast!! I will be looking forward to discussing moonshine with
      you. I have a 5 gal. pot still and an eagerness to learn to make
      moonshine.I am mostly interested in making shine from a corn and sugar
      base.I have always been told that if your moonshine does'nt hold a bead
      it is'nt very stong in alcohol. but I've seen moonshine burn with a
      match like gas and not hold a bead so that's not exactly true
      right?There is so much I need to learn to make really good moonshine. I
      hope I have found the right Web site to do that with. Looking forward to
      learning. Thanks again!!
    • Des
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2000
        Thank you for looking in. Yes the reason for setting up this discussion
        group is to help get people on the right track without 'old wives tales'
        and 'fish stories' about how the old guys did it.

        So welcome, I am sure you will find a lot of information and helpful people
        here who share your interest in distilling a fine product.

        Young Des.

        At 09:49 PM 22/03/00 -0500, you wrote:
        >From: Stevensgang@...
        >
        >That was fast!! I will be looking forward to discussing moonshine with
        >you. I have a 5 gal. pot still and an eagerness to learn to make
        >moonshine.I am mostly interested in making shine from a corn and sugar
        >base.I have always been told that if your moonshine does'nt hold a bead
        >it is'nt very stong in alcohol. but I've seen moonshine burn with a
        >match like gas and not hold a bead so that's not exactly true
        >right?There is so much I need to learn to make really good moonshine. I
        >hope I have found the right Web site to do that with. Looking forward to
        >learning. Thanks again!!

        Code Imports
        Manufacture, Wholesale, and Retail of alcohol Distillation equipment and
        ingredients.
        Homepage: http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~topkiwi
        Distillers discussion list at: http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/Distillers
        New distillers discussuion group: