Re: [new_distillers] alcohol pump

  • ronald miller sr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi to all. I need some help. The B.A.T.F. allows you to make 10,000 proof
      gallons a year of fuel ethanol with only a permit, no fees or taxes, but the
      state of Alabama charges a $100.00 fee and what looks like a lot of
      restrictions. If someone with an understanding of legalities could read this
      and translate it for me I would greatly appreciate it. It is listed under
      Alabama Code under the A.B.C.Alabama Beverage Control, law or code 20 X 11
      distilling ethanol for fuel use. Any help will be appriciated. I really what
      to make my own fuel and I don't drink. It looks like it's all about money
      instead of letting people do what's best for the country.
      Thanks,
      Ron Miller