Saftey tips 2 of 'em

  • Shane Kirkman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
      Saftey tips-
      Tip No 1- Put a dish of water under your collection vessel.
      Tip No 2- Dont! do definitly not use a cigarette lighter to see if your boiler is is leaking, if it's dark use a torch. I used a lighter and it turned out very, very scary, glad I had a bucket of water on hand. God I wish I'd think before I acted sometimes !

      Eat Drink Smoke & be Good
      SHANE
    • Harley Daschund
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
        By "torch"..I suppose you mean 'a battery powered light
        source'...:>)....here,in the US,a "torch' produces a 'hell-uv-a-lot' bigger
        flame than a cig lighter...:>)